Zoom: The Ultimate App for Video Calls and Team Chat
Zoom is a communication app that lets you create or join group meetings with high-quality video, audio and messaging. Whether you need to collaborate with your colleagues, chat with your friends, or attend a webinar, Zoom has you covered. You can use Zoom for free or upgrade to a paid subscription for more features.
Key Features of Zoom
- Group Meetings: You can create a group meeting with up to 100 people and enjoy flawless video and audio quality.
- Chat: You can start a chat 1-on-1 or in groups and send unlimited messages, photos, files, and more.
- Screen Sharing: You can share your screen instantly and show your point and view to others.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: You can sync data and stay connected across devices and platforms, including Android, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
- Free and Paid Options: You can use Zoom for free with some limitations, or upgrade to a paid subscription for more product features, such as Zoom Phone, OnZoom events, and more.
How to Use Zoom
Using Zoom is super easy. Just install the free Zoom app, click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you on video. You can also join a meeting or start an instant meeting with phone, email, or company contacts.
What You Can Do with Zoom
With Zoom, you can do more than just video calls. Here are some of the things you can do with Zoom:
- Video Meetings from Anywhere: You can join or host a video meeting from anywhere, with the best video meeting quality and easy access.
- Collaborate On-The-Go: You can co-annotate over shared content, use real-time whiteboard collaboration on Android tablets, and share your Android device content and mobile screen with others.
- Unlimited Messaging: You can reach people instantly and easily send messages, files, images, links, and gifs. You can also quickly respond or react to threaded conversations with emojis, and create or join public and private chat channels.
- Make, Receive, and Manage Phone Calls: You can effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number, get voicemail and call recording with transcripts, use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others, and setup auto-receptionists to autonomously answer and route calls.
- And More: You can use safe driving mode while on the road, use your Android app to start your meeting or for direct share in Zoom Rooms, join Zoom Webinars, attend OnZoom events (US Beta only), and work over WiFi, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks.
Zoom License Information
- Any free or paid license can be used with the app
- Zoom Phone is an add-on to paid Zoom licenses
- A paid Zoom subscription is required for certain product features
Follow Us and Contact Us
Follow us on social @zoom!
Have a question? Contact us at http://support.zoom.us.
What’s New in the Latest Version 184.108.40.20672
Last updated on Jan 12, 2024
- Simplified consent notifications
Additional APP Information
- Latest Version: 220.127.116.1172
- Uploaded by: Gustavo Dos Reis Sousa
- Requires Android: Android 6.0+
- Available on: Get Zoom on Google Play
- Category: Free Business App
- Report: Flag as inappropriate