Zoom: The Ultimate App for Video Calls and Team Chat
Zoom is a communication app that lets you create or join group meetings with flawless video, audio and messaging. You can also collaborate on-the-go, make and manage phone calls, and enjoy many other features. Zoom is free to use, but some product features require a paid subscription.
Why Choose Zoom?
Zoom is the #1 app for customer satisfaction and the best unified communication experience on mobile. You can stay connected wherever you go, with anyone on any device or platform. Zoom is super easy to use: just install the app, click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you on video!
What Can You Do with Zoom?
Here are some of the things you can do with Zoom:
Video Meetings from Anywhere
- Enjoy the best video meeting quality
- Join or start a meeting with phone, email, or company contacts
- Use Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, or telephones to connect
- Share your screen and content with high quality
- Co-annotate over shared content
- Use real-time whiteboard collaboration on Android tablets
- Send and receive messages, files, images, links, and gifs instantly
- React to threaded conversations with emojis
- Create or join public and private chat channels
- Make or receive calls with your business number
- Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts
- Delegate calls or use auto-receptionists
- Access new features for emergency calls
- Use Private Call Park & Aim Call Park for Shared Line Group
- Use safe driving mode while on the road
- Start your meeting or direct share in Zoom Rooms with your Android app
- Join Zoom Webinars
- Attend OnZoom events (US Beta only)
- Work over WiFi, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
How to Get Zoom?
You can download Zoom from the Google Play Store or the App Store. You can use any free or paid license with the app, but Zoom Phone is an add-on to paid Zoom licenses. A paid Zoom subscription is also required for certain product features.
How to Stay Updated with Zoom?
You can follow Zoom on social media @zoom, or visit their website http://support.zoom.us. You can also check out the latest version of the app, which was updated on Dec 22, 2023. The new version includes some new features and bug fixes, such as:
- Request host to start cloud recording
- Support for guest participants in on-prem meetings
- Resolved an issue regarding inconsistent call queue selection behavior between parent/child accounts
- Resolved an issue for a subset of users regarding contact syncing
Additional App Information