Pokémon Quest: A Cube-Shaped Adventure with Pokémon
Pokémon Quest is a game that lets you explore Tumblecube Island, a land where everything is a cube, with your cube-shaped Pokémon buddies. You can find treasure, battle wild Pokémon, befriend new Pokémon, and decorate your base camp. You can also enjoy the simple and fun tapping controls and the retro-style graphics. Pokémon Quest features the Pokémon you know and love from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue.
How to Play Pokémon Quest
Pokémon Quest is easy to play and suitable for all ages. Here are some of the main features of the game:
- Battle by tapping: You can control your Pokémon by tapping on the screen. You can also use special moves and items to help you in battle. When wild Pokémon appear, your Pokémon will fight them automatically and knock them out one after another.
- Befriend Pokémon: You can use the items you get from your expeditions to befriend more Pokémon or make your Pokémon stronger. You can also cook different dishes to attract different types of Pokémon. You can make more buddies to create a team that’s all your own, and head out on more expeditions.
- Spruce up your base camp: Your base camp is your home for this adventure, and you can spruce it up however you like with cute and fun decorations. These decorations can also make your expeditions on the island more beneficial. For example, some decorations can increase the number of items you get, the XP you earn, or the chance of finding rare Pokémon.
Notes and Tips for Pokémon Quest
Before you start playing Pokémon Quest, please read the following notes and tips:
- Saved data: Your play data for this game will only be saved on your local device. You can only store saved data on the server by using the backup function within the application. We recommend that players back up their data often. You can also transfer your data to another device by using the transfer function within the application.
- Compatible operating systems: Android: Android OS 4.4 or higher, 2 GB or more RAM. Note: This application may not be compatible with some devices even if they have a compatible operating system. Note: This application may not function properly on some devices due to individual differences in customers’ operating systems or methods of use.
- Connection environment: A poor internet connection when communicating with the server from within the game, such as when you’re buying items from the shop, can lead to your data becoming corrupted or lost. Please make sure you are in a location with good reception when using features that rely on an internet connection. If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by trying again a short time later. Please note that we’re unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors.
- Before making purchases: Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases. Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work.
- For inquiries: Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Quest. You can also contact us by email or phone.
What’s New in the Latest Version 1.0.8
The latest version of Pokémon Quest includes minor bug fixes and improvements. It also adds new features such as:
- Additional Game Information
- Latest Version: Request Pokémon Quest Update 1.0.8
- Uploaded by: Ning Chen
- Requires Android: Android 4.4+
- Available on: Get Pokémon Quest on Google Play
- Category: Free Role Playing Game
- Report: Flag as inappropriate
How to Download the App
To download the app, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store on your device or visit this link.
- Search for “Pokémon Quest” or click on “Get” button next to the app icon.
- Tap on “Install” button to start downloading the app.
- Once the download is complete, tap on “Open” button to launch the app.